• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail appeal
I was jailed about 10 mins ago. I was stuck in the ocean and used a flight mod to try and find land. I will bring a boat next time I adventure in the water and will disable the mod from now on.
You were indeed found to be using flight and speed hacks. However, You were found to be using them to travel to and from land. To a base that is not yours. If you can not be honest about what you were doing, I have no reason to believe that you will hold to your promise, and see no reason to allow you to continue playing on this server.
I hadn't had a chance to make my own base yet. If I was up to no good wouldn't I have robbed or destroyed that base? As far as being honest about what I was doing, if you can see/saw what I was doing I'm curious how you would conclude I was doing something different. I was only trying to travel far away from spawn, I made the mistake of choosing a water heavy section of the map.
Yes, I did see what you were doing. I saw you using fly and speed hacks along with chest esp to loot chests. Like I said, I see no reason to allow you to continue playing on this server. Your jailing will be changed to a ban.
lol that's ok I have more then one minecraft account :3
(05-23-2024, 07:09 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You were indeed found to be using flight and speed hacks. However, You were found to be using them to travel to and from land. To a base that is not yours. If you can not be honest about what you were doing, I have no reason to believe that you will hold to your promise, and see no reason to allow you to continue playing on this server.
Hey i was put in jail for teaming with a griefer and i griefed a little too tbh. but i was wondering if I could get out of jail and let me be free and play. cuz i managed to scrap up a good bit of loot and would like to genuinly play
(06-15-2024, 03:10 AM)FloppyGlup Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 07:09 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You were indeed found to be using flight and speed hacks. However, You were found to be using them to travel to and from land. To a base that is not yours. If you can not be honest about what you were doing, I have no reason to believe that you will hold to your promise, and see no reason to allow you to continue playing on this server.
Hey i was put in jail for teaming with a griefer and i griefed a little too tbh. but i was wondering if I could get out of jail and let me be free and play. cuz i managed to scrap up a good bit of loot and would like to genuinly play
You need to make your appeal in a separate post or else probably nobody will see it hidden in the comments on somebody else's post.