• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jail
Got jailed a few hours ago--I was mining and I'm not sure why it jailed me. If it helps I usually play on anarchy servers, but I did my best to make sure I wasn't running any of my usual stuff, so I'm interested to see why it put me in timeout. I'm not generally a forum poster so go easy on my formatting please. Username here is same as on minecraft. Cheers!
The appeals process is your opportunity to be honest and be given a second chance to join this community. When you joined this server you agreed to follow all of the rules. A full list of these rule can be found here: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/ I would encourage you to review them and be honest in your appeal going forward.
(05-08-2024, 04:06 AM)HammerStone Wrote: The appeals process is your opportunity to be honest and be given a second chance to join this community. When you joined this server you agreed to follow all of the rules. A full list of these rule can be found here: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/  I would encourage you to review them and be honest in your appeal going forward.
Dude, legitimately I don't know why. Best I can figure is that I was mining too fast, but another player gave me stuff to use so I could try and find gold for them. If I'm not un-jailed it's honestly whatever, I can always play on another server, but can you give Tomagatchii their armor and weapons back from my inventory? I feel rude taking their stuff with no way to send it back.
After reviewing the video evidence multiple times, I find you were in violation of the rules listed in the link provided. Your jailing will remain in place. I wish you the best of luck finding a community as good as this one.