• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jail
i have been jailed for hacking i think. I was using xray and fly hacks i want to get out of jail pls i also dont know what the rules were i also am sorry and wont do it again
You were found to be using a client that gave you an advantage over other players. You agreed to follow all of the rules when you joined Vanilla High. Using a hack client is indeed a violation of the rules. Bragging about doing so in chat shows a blatant willingness to violate the rules expecting no consequence. The rules on this sever will be stringently applied. You can be given a second chance to once again agree to the rules and be given a chance to join this community. However, any further violation of the rules will result in a permanent ban. The conditions of your release from jail are:

You will once again agree to follow all of the rules of this server: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
Your entire inventory will be cleared

If you agree to these terms, please respond in this thread.