• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
I used to play Vanilla High in 2020 and 2021 and I got banned at some point. I believe it's because I was toxic in chat but I honestly can't remember because it's been so long, but I don't mean to come off as inconsiderate about it.

The ban was definitely justified, but I would just like another opportunity to play on this server again.

My Minecraft username is "Murhex".
You were indeed banned in 2020 for multiple chat violations including self-harm, racial slurs and griefing and threatening to log on with alts to continue griefing. For minor chat violations, I would consider a quick pardon but in view of the multiple offences, despite them being so far back, I want to be sure you won't disappoint us and you will abide to the server rules this time.
(11-21-2023, 06:36 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: You were indeed banned in 2020 for multiple chat violations including self-harm, racial slurs and griefing and threatening to log on with alts to continue griefing. For minor chat violations, I would consider a quick pardon but in view of the multiple offences, despite them being so far back, I want to be sure you won't disappoint us and you will abide to the server rules this time.
I was a completely different person 3 or 4 years ago. I just want to relive some memories and play on the server again. I was just an edgy 12-13 year old then.
All right, I'll give you a pardon.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]