• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I was banned yesterday (November 11th). I am not sure at what time specifically yesterday but it was around 12 or 1 AM PST that I was banned for the use of a slur. The slur used was the F slur, the full slur once, and the partial once. The reason as to why I was sending those messages in chat was because I was curious and wanted to see how the chat filter worked. I noticed that no one else was on the server except for me and my friend so I decided to do that. I'd like to add that me and my friend are both not straight. When sending the messages in chat, it wasn't pointed towards anyone, it was just the slurs by themselves and there was no intention in hurting others. Sorry for this inconvenience and I hope you can understand that I would not say such things when there are others on the server or at all in general, again.
Please be mindful of the type of language you use at all times. The use of derogatory language is not acceptable on this server. You will be granted access to the server again, but if this behavior continues your ban will be made permanent.