• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
item loss from griefing
hello admins

my base has been griefed a short while back. from that i lost all my chests with stuff and a whole lot of diamond blocks i had placed in my base.
expecting this problem would be fixed after a roll back of my base that sadly enough didnt help. me and my co-baser (xxd9w) agreed on another rollback thinking something just didnt go right. now we figured out that my chunks were just out side the boundries of the rollback and alot was build by xxd9w. he said it would be too much of a loss to do another rollback of the now correct area. so they said mevbe you could ask if the admins could look in to the chests in a backup and give back the items and diamonds via just giving them so we dont lose all this progress with a roll back.

im wondering if this is acctually possible and if this can be done so that i can have my stuff back. mainly i would care about items with a value, all missing shulkerboxes and the diamonds that were place. if this can be done it would be amazing.

thank you already for the attempts with the rollbacks 

with kind regards 
thatpalzach from the caveman group
Smile
Hi. Rollbacks happen in areas 512x512 (region files). Its not possible to rollback individual chunks or items.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(11-10-2023, 02:13 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. Rollbacks happen in areas 512x512 (region files). Its not possible to rollback individual chunks or items.
ok i understand thank for the reply anyway. i do hope you understand that i have lost hunderds of diamond in this grief and hours of recources but i understand if it is just not possible to get the items back without the 512x512 area rollback.
Hi, this is unfortunate. I was hoping admins would be able to open the backup world and check roughly what items were destroyed. Anyway, if you need something specific just let me know, even if I don't have all the items myself maybe I can buy them from someone else.