• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requesting rollback
Hi, I'd like a small part of Caveman Group town to be rolled back, I can send coords privately.
Hi. We talked in game. I can do the rollback but not a small portion. Rollbacks happen in portions called region files which are areas 512x512 blocks. I can rollback that area if you can confirm this is acceptable to you.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Dang, I was hoping it was per-chunk. I have done quite a bit of work in other parts of the town. In this case, would it be possible to at least get the 6 beacons replaced? I don't think there was anything particularly valuable in the broken chests so I can repair everything else myself
I will give you the stolen beacons back, retrieved from the banned player's inventory. If there's 6, you'll get 6 Smile
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Update: there appears to be more damage than originally thought, I'm fine with losing my work and would like the whole thing rolled back.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2023 MyBB Group - Theme designed by Rōshi © 2015-2023.
This site is not affiliated by Mojang AB, makers of Minecraft. Brands, trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective holders.