• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items taken from market and not paid for?
Hello, 

I found a chest in my shop at the public market yesterday that is missing six slots of items, and the diamonds were not left to pay for them. If I remember correctly, I am missing 1 recovery compass, 2 netherite ingots, 1 Samuel Aberg 5 music disc, 1 Lena Raine Otherside disc, and 1 Swift Sneak 3 book. Hopefully it was an accident, as nothing else seemed to be missing from my shop or damaged. I'd just like to be paid. Items in that chest all cost 1 diamond block per slot, so I am owed 6 DBS.

Thanks!
Pearl
same thing happened to me.
Stolen were totems of undying, a Bunch! Cleared out my whole chest.
and a bunch of books.
but they did leave sticks and arrows.

Adm,ins please check into this?
1 shulker of cobbled deepslate missing over at the Miner's Cat Stone Shop.

Also checked some other shops, and unless Dolmond's been on lately, his wood shop got robbed of payments and possibly several stacks of logs. We should have a PSA sent out on the Discord.
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
(07-03-2023, 07:52 PM)SupersuMC Wrote: 1 shulker of cobbled deepslate missing over at the Miner's Cat Stone Shop.

Also checked some other shops, and unless Dolmond's been on lately, his wood shop got robbed of payments and possibly several stacks of logs. We should have a PSA sent out on the Discord.

I'm wondering how many payment I might b missing too.
(07-03-2023, 07:52 PM)SupersuMC Wrote: 1 shulker of cobbled deepslate missing over at the Miner's Cat Stone Shop.

Update: Yonaka's shop has sea pickles with the coral stems, which means the sea pickle shop likely got raided as well.
Given this market is community-ran and many players have access to it on a trust basis, its near-impossible for staff to determine who stole what. What I can do at best is grab a list of players who have been in the area in say the past 48 hours and a leader of the market will have to spot the odd one out for further investigation.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Thief has been identified and banned already. Sadly, there's lots of stuff stolen from the market for about 2 days before it was reported. A rollback to July 01 is recommended unless you guys can identify and manually return stolen items.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(07-04-2023, 07:23 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Thief has been identified and banned already. Sadly, there's lots of stuff stolen from the market for about 2 days before it was reported. A rollback to July 01 is recommended unless you guys can identify and manually return stolen items.

Who was the culprit?

Update: I remembered yesterday I directed someone to my shop for cobbled deepslate before the theft, so I'm actually missing a diamond block.