• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A private message to Ubi but he has PM disabled
This would have been sent in a private message, but since Ubi has PM reciept turned off....

I'm responding to your private message from a few months ago where you demanded I unban you.  Looks like someone else did, and you did exactly the same thing that caused your first ban and got banned again.
I'm only a witness to this via this website because my last moment playing Minecraft was logging off to try and keep your rant at me down, and prevent you from getting banned.  I deleted Minecraft and discord, so, I have no access to any dialog outside of this website.
I can tell you that my life is so much richer now that I've broken my addiction to Minecraft.  Once I realized I had zero responsibility to change bits in a file so someone else would be mildly impressed, I got on with my now much more rewarding life.
I hope you can do the same.  There's so much to do, especially with your kids, that can be more rewarding than playing a video game.

I do not know what Vanilla High has in future for you, but I do hope you can find something that brings you fulfillment and happiness.
(02-28-2023, 02:02 PM)CantFeelMyLegs Wrote: This would have been sent in a private message, but since Ubi has PM reciept turned off....

I'm responding to your private message from a few months ago where you demanded I unban you.  Looks like someone else did, and you did exactly the same thing that caused your first ban and got banned again.
I'm only a witness to this via this website because my last moment playing Minecraft was logging off to try and keep your rant at me down, and prevent you from getting banned.  I deleted Minecraft and discord, so, I have no access to any dialog outside of this website.
I can tell you that my life is so much richer now that I've broken my addiction to Minecraft.  Once I realized I had zero responsibility to change bits in a file so someone else would be mildly impressed, I got on with my now much more rewarding life.
I hope you can do the same.  There's so much to do, especially with your kids, that can be more rewarding than playing a video game.

I do not know what Vanilla High has in future for you, but I do hope you can find something that brings you fulfillment and happiness.

It is turned off so to avoid contact, and I feel like using the forums to circumnavigate that is wrong.