• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Mining in the Nether then got banned
I was mining in the nether for ancient debris then when I when to leave the nether and go to my base I was placed in Jail. what's going on and how do I get out. 

Best regards, 
Rebelwlocause
Please be honest about your mining techniques. You were observed for quite a while.
You can see my mine. I was mining the whole area. I started spot mining for gold then left and was in jail?
Just wanted to see if there was any update in this. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to get this resolved. 

Best Regards,
Rebelwlocause
I have reviewed the evidence and at the time you were observed, and you were most defiantly not "mining the whole area". I would like you to read though the rules at https://vanillahigh.net/rules/ and if rejoining the community is important to you, please be honest with your appeal.
Thank you for the response HammerStone,

I did read the the through the rule and community guild line. I have been playing on the server off and on for the last year. I left for approximately 6 months because of the birth of my first child and now have come back to find that my base and inventory was wiped. I don't know why this has happened but I was ok with that as I like the server and community and there are people that I have meet on here and love to play with.

I have not and never will use any kind of exploits and do not know what I am being accused of. I stated what I was doing and now will in more detail. I went to the nether as I have a mine located near my portal to look for ancient debris. As I was mining I got my fill and was running low on inventory space I said to myself let me grab some gold before I let to make Neatherite ingots I was mining surface gold then started spot checking for gold as it abundant down low. When I was done I left and as I enter the portal I was in jail, not my base. I have no idea why I was in jail and I WILL NOT ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING I DIDNT DO. So now please see below rules that I will speak to.

Rule 1
Do NOT claim the ban was unjustified. They have personally witnessed you break rules. Every admin on this server is trusted and follow our admin guidelines.
Be honest about your ban. State what you were banned for. Truth goes a long way.
A: I am not claiming that it was unjustified, I simply don't know what I am being accused of. I am asking what I am being so i can defend myself. I will not admit to doing something I didn't do. I am just being honest

Rule 2
Do NOT spam your ban appeal. The admin who banned you needs time to gather information about your ban. You were not the only banned that day and there may be a lot of chat log to review and images/video to search for your specific information.

I understand this I am patient but I just want a chance to plead my case and be heard in a timely manor. If you like I will state in chat when I am mining so you can come and observe me and I will state when I am leaving. just an example.

Rule 3
Do NOT send your friends on the game or forums to appeal for you.

ABig Grinose not Apply

Rule 4
Do NOT message any admins privately about your ban appeal.

A: Does not Apply

As I stated I like the community and I like the server. I wish to continue to play on the server and would like to know how we can have this corrected. Please let me know how we can solve this and what it is that I am being accused of.

Best Regards,
Rebelwlocause

I do apologize just one more thing I forgot to add.

As soon as I was placed in jail I asked what was going on to which I got no response. Then came here to plead my case as the signs in the jail state I should do and did. If someone was online to send me to jail then I would hope they can message me back when I appeal or at the very least respond to my message and tell me what I am accused of but I digress. I fully understand that you like to take care of it on the forms and not have people discussing this in open chat. hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Rebelwlocause
After reviewing the evidence gathered with other members of the admin team, we all individually came to the same conclusion. There is sufficient evidence that a violation of the sever rules occurred. This thread will remain open until you are ready to be honest with me, the community, and yourself.
Thanks again HammerStone for reaching out to me. As stated above I have not committed any infractions and I am being honest. I would like to rejoin the community but don't know if I want to be a part of a community that will not tell me what infraction I am being accused of while asking me to incriminate myself. I stated I did nothing wrong. If I don't know what I am being accused of I can't explain my actions or know what to begin to say. I Enjoyed my time on the server and I am sorry that we need to part ways in the fashion. I hope we could talk about the issues that I am being accused of but as I can see you have no intention of telling me so there is noting feathers I can do. I don't know if I can play on a server that I fell I need to be walking on egg shells that I might do something that some may misconstrued as nefarious and now I need to explain myself to a tribunal why not being given the opportunity to defend myself. Instead to just confess and all will be forgiven. 

Thanks again for all the memory and thanks too all the people that I made them with over the past year. To the person that lent me the chest of fireworks and elytra in Minecraft I do apologize that I will no longer be able to return it as it was in my inventory. I am moving on and continue to play on applecraft server and I hope I can still see you there. 

Best Regards to all, 
Rebelwlocause