• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standard Griefing Kinda Drama
Hi Admins,

After a little spell away from the server again I have come back to my base and my partners base slightly ruined.

Fletch_Dzymis got the blunt force of the raid, they used TNT to blow up her chest room and topped one of her towers with a bucket of lava and broke some blocks on her yatch.

I just had 2 God Netherite sets stolen and some blocks / chests broken - oddly enough they didn't touch my diamond ore floor.

I'll keep this short and sweet because we all know the narrative, I'll be on most of today if this would like to be handled swiftly. Please find attached the photos.

Kind Regards,
SoulSurvivor386

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your neighbour's base was hit recently by a raider who was also making lag machines. He has since been banned. It looks like he may also have hit your base. I'll investigate and rollback as required.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(12-16-2022, 08:13 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Your neighbour's base was hit recently by a raider who was also making lag machines. He has since been banned. It looks like he may also have hit your base. I'll investigate and rollback as required.
Hi Cubestealer,

Thanks for your prompt response. Please message me on discord if you need the Coords. I am hoping to get this patched up soon(ish) so I can continue building my base without the fear of having the work undone by a rollback.

I have also found additional damage in fletch's base including some more tnt/creeper holes and a long line of bases for a wither (a 15 block long row of soul sand arranged in the form of multiple bases for a wither - just missing all the wither skulls).

In my base there was some other random assorted shulkers missing too - I don't know what the guys motivation was though / why he left some items that were valuable or why he didn't just destroy my whole chest room despite blowing fletch's to kingdom come. I have since moved my most valuable items out of my main base to somewhere else more private.

I believe there was also diamonds stolen from my cities centre (though that may be an unrelated issue to the raid - because there was no damage to the structures so that may have been someone from my city, however if you could I would appreciate it if you could find out who it was)

Kind Regards,
Soul