• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End reset
I’m aware we had some older chunk regions reset on overworld and end (not sure about nether) but I think we would benefit from an end reset. I’m pretty sure all the long term players already have their elytra and some spares so it wouldn’t affect them but I think the newer players would probably be more inclined to play longer if we get a fresh start again on the end so they won’t have to venture so far on foot for an undisturbed end city or ship.
Agreed, pruning chunks in the end that haven't been visited in months would be good.
It's understandable if a new player doesn't want to travel 20k+ blocks for an elytra.
With the way mojang is doing updates, it may be a quite while before we see a full map reset as well.
The last time I was in the end, it had nearly no value. You can't battle the end dragon for all the pits there. Looking for shulkers and elytra is almost futile, even with a set of elytra. Hopeless for a new solo player.
In past worlds, I would have built an over world village or some type of utopia. I've not seen one in this world, so there's no chunk I think anyone has fondness for.
I support nuking the end.
I am in agreement with the suggestion that the End is refreshed. I will be done without any prior announcement so the regulars do not once again rush to known end city locations to grab elytras.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Elytras? Did someone say Elytras?!?! Smile