• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VR minecraft
Good morning!

It has been years and years since I have played on this server and it holds many childhood nostalgia moments for me.
Recently as an adult I have gotten a VR headset. I have gotten a hardware compatibility mod and have had a lot of fun going into minecraft in VR and reliving a lot of memories from this new perspective.
The software I am using is from:
https://www.vivecraft.org/

Would it be allowed for me to log and play with this as it is hardware compatibility software?

The only big issue I can think of is that it allows a holo-port short distance teleportation feature for reducing motion sickness for new VR players.
I personally will not be using this as I do not get VR motion sickness  so I can just disable it.

Thanks and I hope to see yall sometime!

-Ciryaher
If you have a steaming platform you use, I would love to see your vr experience.
(10-24-2022, 04:06 AM)HammerStone Wrote: If you have a steaming platform you use, I would love to see your vr experience.
I'll take that as a yes. Despite not owning a headset, I was wondering about this myself the other day. :-)
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
excellent Smile
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]