• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not getting Bringing Home The Beacon/Beaconator despite meeting requirements.
I don't know if this is a Minecraft bug relating to activating beacons below y0, but I am not getting the beacon advancements even after getting Withering Heights, which shouldn't even be necessary in order to get them, IIRC. I have had 8 beacons enabled with full power at the bottom of the world since early 1.18 around late December/early January, and still don't have the advancements despite several attempts, including one in my neighbor's base where the beacon beam is rendered upon loading the chunk at sea level. Please, I need help figuring this out, or at least need the advancements given manually, because the requirements, according to the wiki, have been met at least 12 times(!) already and I still don't have them.

Edit: Apparently this is a Minecraft bug where I'd need to essentially demolish my entire staircase and the roof above it (or at least one y column of it) in order to get the advancements. Yeah, no. Yiff that!  Angry https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-153385
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.