• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draconia invitations are now open
Our community Draconia is now open to invitations after a long time of being void of people. We are seeking all kinds of players especially builders. Anyone interested in joining could message me in game. 

The minimum requirements to join are:
-At least 2 days of login in the server
-No bad records or history of griefing
-Having reached at least the diamonds advancement

Our location is in a massive mushroom island safe from hostile mobs with lots and lots of building space to construct in without worrying about lighting. We also have several industrial advantages such as having a public trading hall, a shulker farm, iron farm, and so much more.

Building anywhere is permitted as long as there are no signs saying that someone is making something there. Signs for sites for construction untouched for a week will be removed if the project hasn't been started yet to free up space for people who will really build something.

Autofarms public use is still being thought about to avoid possible conflicts like last map. In the meantime you could ask me if you need something and if possible giving something back in return.

Since we are no longer a town there is no real authority around here and conflicts would have to be resolved person to person. Same rules apply such as no griefing and no stealing. Pranking people is ok if they allow it just to make things interesting. No harmful pranks are allowed such as involvement of tnt and obsidian.

We plan making events soon once we have enough people around to make them worthwhile. We plan to do:
-Treasure hunting
-Random expeditions (such as Ancient City raids)
-Map art building (We have an obby platform in the sky ready to be painted on)
-and much more!

I hope you consider joining our community and have a wonderful day!
-Foxi Ignisa, founder of Draconia
[Image: FoxiTheDragon.png]
Rawr! I'm Foxi!