• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have Kimber sell a random spawn egg each restart
Want to get a villager at your place instantly? Want to turn a spawner into a sponge farm? Want to get that elusive mob you've been needing, right at your base? For 10, 15, or 20 cookies, you could get 1 of any of the spawn eggs available in the creative inventory. From simple things like sheep to something useful like a villager to something a bit OP like an elder guardian, you can use these to change a spawner or just place a mob where it's needed most. Want some grief protection for your finished construction? Spawn a warden or an elder guardian! Need a villager to "operate" your fairground ride, staff a building, or be crew on your vehicle? The egg has you covered! Just want to get that mob for the advancement and can't find or get it anywhere? Spawn it right at your base!

Perhaps my initial proposed price may be a bit small, but I still think this could be helpful for players willing to put in the time for voting who want something a bit extra besides heads that shouldn't be put behind a paywall due to its gameplay impact.
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
Any or all of those things would certainly be nice to have and I must admit there have been multiple occasions on VH,
this map and earlier maps, when I have wished I had a spawn egg or two to make things a bit easier or to speed up progress,
But, personally, I think spawn eggs, would take away some of the challenge of playing survival and also take away the satisfaction
gained from getting things on one's own. To me, at least, spawn eggs are meant to be kept to the creative servers. 

Voting incentives are important, but I - just my humble opinion - don't think spawn eggs are a good one.
Hi. We have considered this idea some years ago but decided against it *specifically* because you can use spawn eggs in spawners to change the mob type they spawn.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Maybe have custom "summon potions" like you did for the Easter horse? That'd be one way to circumvent the spawner conversion issue.
~Hiya! I'm just a friendly Pokemon that enjoys playing Minecraft.~
Yes, that's possible but we do it for late unlocking of vote milestones and for items/mobs unobtainable in survival.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(08-18-2022, 08:31 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Yes, that's possible but we do it for late unlocking of vote milestones and for items/mobs unobtainable in survival.
How late of a milestone are we talking? It would be nice to have a killer bunny named Toast...   Angel  (I'm glad to see this is already partially implemented, though. Wink Btw, we reached 50k votes about a week ago.)
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.
I think mob spawn eggs wouldn't be a terrible idea given that they are only for animals. Cows, pigs, chickens etc. A chicken spawn egg would really cut down on all the entity collisions from chickens.