• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail appeal, username Assassinator56
Information 
Hello, my actual username is Assassinator56, I couldn't login on my actual vanilla high account because I forgot my password and a variety of other things. Anyway I joined an old server that i used to play on to find I was banned, I found out a couple of months ago but was too busy to pay much thought to it. I was wondering when I will be released from jail please, and what I did that lead to the imprisonment of my account. Hope I can get out soon, Thanks  Smile
Aha main account here
You were jailed on 15th april 2022. You're appealing 4 months later. It is hard to tell you now the original reason for the jail but seeing how you've logged on with an alt, I suppose you can continue playing with the alt.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(08-15-2022, 03:38 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: You were jailed on 15th april 2022. You're appealing 4 months later. It is hard to tell you now the original reason for the jail but seeing how you've logged on with an alt, I suppose you can continue playing with the alt.
Hello, wow four months. Anyway i didnt want to play on my 'alt' because i have some good stuff that i paid ofr on my main account. I think i was xraying for diamonds or something because i have some diamond ore in my inventory. You can remove the diamond ores if you want I dont care. Will that release me?
Okay thanks for your patience. I can give you one pardon but it will be conditional to you accepting an inventory clear. Not just the diamonds but your whole inventory as it is. Your enderchest and spawnpoint won't be affected. Reply here if you agree to the terms.
(09-01-2022, 09:10 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Okay thanks for your patience. I can give you one pardon but it will be conditional to you accepting an inventory clear. Not just the diamonds but your whole inventory as it is. Your enderchest and spawnpoint won't be affected. Reply here if you agree to the terms.
Is there any way to do it without an inventory clear?
No. The inventory clear is a condition for coming back.
(01-03-2023, 06:34 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: No. The inventory clear is a condition for coming back.
Could I keep my armour and tools? But everything else cleared?
No. This is not a negotiation.
(01-07-2023, 07:11 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: No. This is not a negotiation.
Can it be a negotiation?