• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15k Hotel griefed
So mine & blackfins 15k Hotel has been Griefed. The time of the grief has happened recently within 24hrs to 36hrs
Beacon was taken along with most of the iron blocks, Map in the lounge on the second floor has been taken & Beds are taken.

For proof that the Hotel is ours, i've provided confirmation from DevilJelly himself.
Blackfin has provided me with the screenshots as shown with the blue & orange arm on each picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For clarification, backside beacon is the one that was damaged. The one out front is still intact.

I also seem unable to attach photos of the griefs in question, I will send them through Blaudari.
~Hiya! I'm just a friendly Pokemon that enjoys playing Minecraft.~
Oh no, im so sorry. What did they do?
It's pretty much just the beacon and beds that got hit. Oh, and the wall map. Maybe some kind of trophy? *shrug* Nothing major, but better they get caught now before they attempt something bigger. Worst case, I can easily repair the damage myself; I'm just leaving things be for now until the investigation is done.
I recommending censoring your co-ordinates.
Formerly TinyC.
Resident of:
2 Great Western Road
Violet Valley,
Azurerith, VH
It's on the nether highway, it would be discovered anyway. It's somewhat a public place anyway. We appreciate the concern. even if it doesn't get rolled back, we can at least report the Griefer.
Any news on the investigation? I've been trying to leave the area alone to not clutter the region logs, but I have more upgrades I want to complete.
No, would be nice to get any updates though....
https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=6845
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Appreciate the confirmation, thank you.