• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SoulSurvivor386
Soul's reply has nothing to do with the actual issue at hand, but I will clear it up for you. I have 2 daughters and got a text from the older one that someone was telling the younger one to stfu. I had her screenshot it and had it transferred to my PC. They were not with me the night of the incident. Soul's behavior, regardless of who was on the other end of the computer, was still not needed. I understand Soul's favorite phrase is stfu as he has used it several times in public chat to multiple people. I can provide the chat log to show that it wasn't typical banter. (Murphi is not the only one). Sooper and I go way back and are practically brother's at this point. Sooper and I text back and forth often. He has been mostly offline for quite sometime to deal with a family emergency. What I don't understand is the infatuation with the conspiracy that we are the same person/is my daughter. We talk a lot alike being that we spent the better part of 2 years in a combat zone together. The idea that Sooper is my daughter is simply a forgotten detail by BlockBandit. Considering my younger daughter was born in 2014, Soul's statement that he claims as fact, "Now here is the real kicker. SooperStition and Dads_Lil_Monster are both the daughters of Ubitnik. Playing in VanillaHigh since 2015. (See: screenshot below by yours truely)", is 100% false. Just something forgotten by the source. Sooper's daughter plays on the server from time to time, but not quite as often as mine. I would like to point out this isn't the first time one of my daughters has came online looking for me while I was in bed. BlockBandit can confirm. It has also happened where my daughter has gotten on my account while I was not at my computer. The difference in the occasions was how players reacted and responded. Instead of cussing at my daughter they were comforting. To explain any further would dive deeply into my personal life and that's not something I wish to share with everyone. Again, BlockBandit is fully aware of the situation and understands why my children would do what they did, and we will just leave it at that.

As far as this being a grand scheme to demonize Soul. Someone, somehow managed to fish the exact reaction out of the exact person they were targeting. Sorry, but he did it to himself when he cussed out an 8 year old, and snuck into mine and Sooper's base to grief for revenge, spite or fun. Clearly Sooper forgot to make the report, has had a lot going on in his life, and was reminded when he saw Soul mention suicide. That topic strikes near and dear to both of us for obvious reasons. I urge everyone to be more aware of how the things they say could be perceived.

I would also like to point out, my post was not about the accusation of having a lag machine but for the derogatory comment and mention of suicide. It was a targeted comment with intention to stir things up and get a reaction. This falls under "Do not be a jerk and upset the gaming community, everyone online wants to play Minecraft and have a good time. Please do not go out of your way to be noticed for all the wrong reasons".

It's not the matter of hating anyone's guts, but a matter of I want my daughters to be able to play online with me and not witness toxic behavior.

Messages In This Thread
SoulSurvivor386 - by Ubitnik - 06-18-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by CubeStealer - 06-19-2022, 12:24 PM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by SoulSurvivor386 - 06-19-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by Ubitnik - 06-19-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by SoulSurvivor386 - 06-20-2022, 03:14 AM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by CubeStealer - 06-20-2022, 03:26 AM
RE: SoulSurvivor386 - by Ubitnik - 06-20-2022, 08:17 PM