• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Hello, this is madgodzilla, I got banned for "griefing" solctice height I think it was called. I had full plans to return those window pains. I was just seeing how they looked on the new build and I didn't have any on me at the time to create some so I borrowed them then I got called away from my computer and left for the night only to find out the next day I was banned. I was working on this really awesome new build for them which you can find in the middle of their city. It was a cool looking medival castle. I hope clearing all those trees for the build wasn't considered griefing. I didn't consider that. I put months of work into the server and some of the builds I've done on there are my greatest yet. I'm friends with many people on the server and we always have a great time. I'm currently recovering from gallbladder removal and so being able to play all the time has really helped me keep my mind off things. I won't lie, when I saw I was banned this morning I had a panic attack and about passed out. My sister will be getting on now and playing, she had planned to get on last week, but couldn't due to voice lessons, and now that she is on I have to tell her I'm banned. I created her account years ago with a similar name as mine so we could play together. Please don't ban her thinking she is me. So I guess she can take over my stuff if you still don't think I should be unbanned, but I would ask you to consider otherwise. Best server I've ever played on. I'll admit to whatever even if I didn't do it if it means I can be unbanned. I know soul told me some stuff went down before he invited me over to do the build. Please don't let my time and builds be for nothing. I had so many more plans to expand and do more.
Hello. You were not banned for "griefing" but actually banned for griefing. There is no doubt on my side as to what you did was intentional and malicious. You destroyed the town storage, burned items, killed several villagers and named pets. I find it too convenient that your "sister" would suddenly have an interest in Vanilla High just after you were banned. You were jailed previously for breaking the rules of the server as evidenced here https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=6765

One of the conditions for letting you play again was that you will not break the rules again under penalty of a permanent ban. This is your perm ban. Your "sister's" account is considered an alt and is also banned for ban evasion. Wishing you a quick recovery from the surgery.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
I can actually bring my sister on discord as proof. It really was comically bad timing which I agree completely with you about it. The only reason I'm still asking about it is because she won't get off my back about it. She can be like that. She will probably let it go in a weeks time, but until then I won't stop hearing about it. She was planning on getting on last week, but had voice lessons. She got on today and was playing and I was showing her stuff. I then went to get on and saw where I had got banned. Shortly after I posted here in the forum and then she got banned. I can be an idiot at times, but I'm not that stupid. I'm not just going to hop on some alt account the very next day, with a similar name, and then run straight to my base. I've given up hope for my account being unbanned, but at least let my sister back on. Another reason she wasn't on before was because college, but now she is on summer break. Chances are though she probably won't play since I'm not on. But please unban her so I can stop listening to her complain about it.