• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shulker/head thefts in my base
Axolotls were in the turtle pond, which occupies a little over a chunk in width. The main crime scene is within another chunk and the farmhouse occupies the chunk to the south of the bulk of the turtle pond. Other than exploratory replacement and examination of the two placed shulker boxes and oak sign and movement of cod from the farmhouse to the chunk immediately southwest of the main house and its return to the farmhouse, nothing has been touched since the incident.

The main suspect right now is my cousin, Running2Pizza, which may make this a mere misunderstanding, especially if he's merely scooped up the axolotls instead of killing them. If they have been killed, however, the turtle pond chunks will need to be rolled back to approx. 7:00 Central Daylight Time. Please don't jail him if it was him; I'll just give him a very stern talking to. If it was someone else, yes, they should be jailed.
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.

Messages In This Thread
Shulker/head thefts in my base - by SupersuMC - 04-27-2022, 05:28 PM
RE: Shulker/head thefts in my base - by SupersuMC - 04-27-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Shulker/head thefts in my base - by SupersuMC - 04-27-2022, 10:14 PM
RE: Shulker/head thefts in my base - by SupersuMC - 04-28-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Shulker/head thefts in my base - by SupersuMC - 04-29-2022, 10:11 PM