• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal for X-RAY
Sorry, I will not use XRAY again. I promise, I give my permission if I am caught cheating again, I can be banned.
I will grant you only one chance to come back to the server. You've played for a few days now and you know Vanilla High is a nice server to play on and its not worth getting banned over breaking rules such as x-raying etc. However, the present condition for you to come back is a full inventory clear as a penalty for having broken the rules. If you agree to the terms, reply here.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(03-26-2022, 06:04 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: I will grant you only one chance to come back to the server. You've played for a few days now and you know Vanilla High is a nice server to play on and its not worth getting banned over breaking rules such as x-raying etc.  However, the present condition for you to come back is a full inventory clear as a penalty for having broken the rules. If you agree to the terms, reply here.
Why my entire inventory? What about the armor and stuff that SoulSurvivor gave me? and the elytra i got?
The inventory wipe is a penalty for having broken the rules and a condition to come back and play again. It is not up for negotiation.
What about I tell you a way to prevent X-RAYERS instead of the inventory wipe?
How about I escalate your jailing to a ban instead of you instructing me how to run the server?
Ok, clear my inventory
Next time you're on the server type this command to be cleared and given freedom from jail: vhguide unjailme

Remember to abide with all the rules listed on https://vanillahigh.net/rules