• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealing & X-Ray - GarvitPlayz
Hi guys, I did not want to have to go to this thread but recent events have pushed my hand. I do not believe I have sufficient evidence to justify a ban / prove somebody was actually cheating, however I do have sufficient evidence to at least justify a moderator keeping an eye on him at a later date.

Some context: I helped this new player who joined last week get set-up with some basic items from my villagers and he asked to see a project I was working on (a large hole in the ground). I took him to my project which the only way to access was through my base.... He ended up setting up a place near my base (maybe 400 blocks away) and I added him on discord as a result because we are now neighbours.

Fast forward to the weekend, I log on one day and notice some of my items (xp bottles, gunpowder and some insignificant items) was taken from my chests / shulkers in my base. I never gave him permission to take these items and told him to not step foot near my base again and if he ever wants any items in the future to ask for a trade. This breezed over on the day (as he agreed to my previous request) and I went about my normal business. Come towards the end of the day I got bored with what I was doing so decided to brew some invisibility potions and stalk my neighbour for the hell of it. As I was doing this, I noticed he was mining in my hole, not 1 minute into watching this kid I saw him walk around the hole (looking straight down) and then he stopped, dug straight down about 10 blocks and mined diamonds. I thought for a bit of a scare I would let off a firework rocket at the base of his little dig site, he swung his head around faster than I ever seen a minecraft player do before.... I sent him a private message saying "gotcha" (I believe at this point he thought I was a moderator, with the invisibility and all). That conversation led to me taking the following screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/IrN7oMT

(kid admitting he used x-ray and also admitting to stealing some items of mine previously - although the latter is not the main focus here) please find it also attached.

Fast forward to today, I log on after two days of having this kid message me on discord each night to see if I was coming on / if I wanted to trade / If I wanted to give him an elytra etc. (I can easily provide proof of this if needed - it definitely points towards opportunity and motive). I find out that a few major items of mine are missing: 

1. A bunch of sugar cane that he coincidentally asked for the night before (I don't have a farm, so this is an inconvenience to me)
2. I notice my chest of spare Elytra's had 2 used (nearly broken) elytras. Its obvious the kid borrowed it and didn't even bother to repair it.
3. A display god armour set I had on an armour stand in my base (prot 4, unbreaking 3, mending all around sort of deal), Instead it was replaced with the diamond armour set I gave him as a starter gift (still enchanted diamond armour, like protection 1, but the trick here was that it looked the same without actually checking it, I just had a bad feeling after noticing the previous items missing)

Besides from the god armour set, all of these events in and of them self would not justify me making a post about this kid, but it's the combination of all of these occurrences that have just gotten on my nerves. I have asked for my items back from him (specifically the armour set) and am waiting on a response (different time zones will do that to you), I will let you know the result of that in an update later this afternoon. 

I am not sure what kind of action can be taken against this player with the information I have provided, but I do hope that this post will be evidence enough to justify moderators keeping an eye on him whenever he is online. I would be happy to see this kid behind bars.

Kind Regards,
SoulSurvivor386
I'll have a talk with him and give him an opportunity to make things right.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]