• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Hello there! Sooo.. I've been banned for duping.. Is there anything we can do to resolve this or is it permanent??  Big Grin
Duping is a serious offense and is permanent ban as described in the server rules at https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
So, i get it.. but isn't there any chance that I can restart and commit, like, for real.. I mean.. I know now that you guys can watch and notice everythimg, so I would really commit to follow the rules and all.. Is there anything I can propose, like restart my account, start from zero, something like this? I mean, I'm really soory that I broke the rules, for real, I'm kinda lazy, I know.. but if I could get any chance, ai would really stick to the rules for fair play... please, consider this, I would really appreciate it, it would mean a lot.. I completely regret that, and promise to stick to what is fair e right.. Thank you for your attention!!  Big Grin
No sorry, we neither have the time nor get paid enough to keep a constant eye on each and every player who gets pardoned. There was enough warning in the server rules that duping is a serious offense subject to permanent ban and you've played long enough on the server to know that players get banned for duping.
Oh, I see.. Understandable, thank you for listening then.. and good bye.. Just for closure, could I know what gave me out? was it something I did directly.. or you guys just caught me on surveillance footage or something like it?
We have custom-written tools on the server that helps us enforce the rules. There's also a tedious manual process involved sometimes because on a pure vanilla server, we do not have plugins to do that automatically for us. Obviously, details of the techniques used will not be disclosed so as not to expose shortcomings that may be used to bypass them.
Oh, I understand that.. Well, good job then.. And goodbye!!  Shy