• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I'm not sure the exact time, but it was sometime between 8 and 10am (GMT +10) on 1/26/2022

Somebody (I didn't see the username) came and dropped a whole lot of diamond and netherite near me and another player. We picked it up.
Then I got banned, for hacking (maybe about 10 minutes later).
I'm a ten year old kid, and I honestly have no idea how to hack
edit:
umm i actually don't know if this is a permanent
i also forgot to add this it was other people who reported me to u guys
Your account was banned for suspicion of duping. I'm investigating the issue and will unban you if the conclusion of the investigation shows you were not involved in the duping process anyway. The original player who duped has been banned from the server already. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but duping is a problem and staff had to take those precautionary steps to protect the server.

Edit: I'm satisfied that you were not involved in the duping process and were the victim of another player who actually duped. You have been unbanned on the server. Apologies for the inconvenience.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Star 
(01-26-2022, 07:36 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Your account was banned for suspicion of duping. I'm investigating the issue and will unban you if the conclusion of the investigation shows you were not involved in the duping process anyway. The original player who duped has been banned from the server already. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but duping is a problem and staff had to take those precautionary steps to protect the server.

Edit: I'm satisfied that you were not involved in the duping process and were the victim of another player who actually duped. You have been unbanned on the server. Apologies for the inconvenience.
thank you
Smile im really happy Smile