• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE: Emergency Whitelisting 18 January 2022
Dawid27
It's not a bug, it's a feature!
can i be whitelisted? r0b07tam3r
guessing ya'll aint going to whitelist a new guy?

Username: ffx
UUID: 970da5b6-437d-45a0-bb7a-2e4ad7b1c995
Hello, my username in game is SchmiTwrbrmnjnsn and I've been playing on this server off and on for a while. I don't really talk much in chat and usually head off on my own but I enjoy being part of the server and occasionally stumbling upon peoples builds/towns. I was playing today when I suddenly got kicked for not being whitelisted. I wasn't sure what happened since I was just in a cave mining. then I stumbled upon this post announcement. If i could be whitelisted I would appreciate it.
Hi there! I've been a player here on and off since 2017 (previously BitterContrary, currently LordMythMoth). I'd appreciate if somebody could whitelist me, and also the player Pandermalt (after he makes his own post) who I know personally, and can vouch for.
(02-27-2022, 11:29 PM)TheMythMoth Wrote: Hi there! I've been a player here on and off since 2017 (previously BitterContrary). I'd appreciate if somebody could whitelist me, and also the player Pandermalt (after he makes his own post) who I know personally, and can vouch for.

Hi!  That's me - new to the server, but playing with them.  IGN is Pandermalt, if it's feasible to include me in the whitelist.
(01-18-2022, 04:54 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: VH is now in whitelist mode because of a server crash recently made public and new players using it to crash the server. If you need to get whitelisted, reply to this thread. The whitelist will remain until Mojang issues a fix. Only regular players whom we trust on VH will be whitelisted. To those of you whitelisted, you have been trusted to some degree as a member of the community, do NOT attempt the crash exploit or you will be banned.
idk if this is still in order or not but can i be white listed i joined with a friend the last night and now i cant play with them .
(01-18-2022, 04:54 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: VH is now in whitelist mode because of a server crash recently made public and new players using it to crash the server. If you need to get whitelisted, reply to this thread. The whitelist will remain until Mojang issues a fix. Only regular players whom we trust on VH will be whitelisted. To those of you whitelisted, you have been trusted to some degree as a member of the community, do NOT attempt the crash exploit or you will be banned.
all I want is to build my area
i would like to continue playing on this server, please add me to the whitelist. username: pyroanima
Please add my niece to the whitelist, username: superalexia200.
The username is new but has been playing on the server for a long time with another username.
I am already in the withelist (destynova2000).
Thanks