• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Hey there staff/admin

I was flying around using a client this happend at about 4:30 am CET

My Minecraft username is NotVivus

I really enjoy the server and i was just messing around i would like a second chance and it wont happen agian my apologies

I hope this is all the information required

Once agian sorry it wont happen agian.
When you join the server you agreed to follow all of the rules and you chose to immediately start breaking them. We have room on this server for those that want to be part of the community. However, we do not have room in the jail for those that would continue to violate the rules. This being said you will be granted a second (and last) chance to follow all of the rules and join the community. You will be asked again to agree to the rules. Any further violations will be met with a permanent ban. If you agree to these terms please indicate so in this thread.
(01-15-2022, 04:51 AM)HammerStone Wrote: When you join the server you agreed to follow all of the rules and you chose to immediately start breaking them. We have room on this server for those that want to be part of the community. However, we do not have room in the jail for those that would continue to violate the rules. This being said you will be granted a second (and last) chance to follow all of the rules and join the community. You will be asked again to agree to the rules. Any further violations will be met with a permanent ban. If you agree to these terms please indicate so in this thread.
I agree too the terms, i greatly appreciate the opportunity for a second chance.

It wont happen agian
The next time you are on the server type in chat "vhguide unjailme"