• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappearing Pearl
I recently travelled from one town to another, and made sure of setting my bed in the first town before setting off for the second. Upon reaching the second, I set up a stasis chamber. A friend wanted me to grab some things from the first town, so I killed myself, but ended up at spawn. 
Secondly, my pearl in the stasis chamber apparently disappeared and is no longer there. 
I wondered if this was my doing, or if it was a server problem? - (Not sure I'm entitled to this but if there was some way I could return to either town, that would be greatly appreciated).

*upon review, it's actually possible that I could have misclicked another bed in the second town by mistake, (which is now destroyed, which would therefore explain why my spawn didn't work).
Also as a side note as I do not know the size of the stasis chamber your made.

Ensure you allow for bed dynamics, there must be enough room for you to be able to get out of the bed for it to work as setting home.
[Image: Carl_71.png]