• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban for DrakeDragonE
My 5y/o son tells me his account (DrakeDragonE) was put in jail. I think it was around 5:45PM CT. He's not sure what he did to get there (or at least couldn't explain it to me).

If he can't get out of jail that's fine, I'd just at least like to explain to him what behavior got him in there if anyone could help me out. If he can, that's great too.

Thanks
When you joined the server you agreed to the rules of the server and were found in violation of one or more of them. You can review a full list of these rules here: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
Ok thanks, I'll read the rules to him. Is there any chance for him to get out of jail or is it permanent?
If you would like to make an appeal this is the place to do it.
(01-09-2022, 12:33 AM)HammerStone Wrote: If you would like to make an appeal this is the place to do it.

That's what this thread is  Big Grin
Not yet it's not
Is there something I need to do formally to appeal his jail then?
If you have reviewed the rules you can write an appeal in this thread. Please be honest and it will be taken under consideration.
I'm not sure if you're being intentionally vague or if I'm missing something? I read the rules to him and I'm requesting that he be let out of jail.
If you are unwilling or unable to write an honest appeal, this may not be the right server for you or your "son". Have a nice day.