• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone entered my town without premission and then loaded my pearls.
Exclamation 
I was afk'ing at a villager breeder and Tooatomic who I have a past with that he has been very toxic to me in another server, proceeded to enter my town and load my pearl neither with my premission. He might have touched stuff in the town but I have not checked yet if that is the case, but if it was the case it wouldn't hurt to go back to a previous save since nothing was build in that town this day.

Anyhow this seems like a punishable offense to enter someones town and then also disrupt their pearl suspenders.

You can see in the image he was talking in chat about tpi'ng me and like 30 seconds later I got teleport-ed.

(01-01-2022, 09:56 PM)Mr_Murphi Wrote: I was afk'ing at a villager breeder and Tooatomic who I have a past with that he has been very toxic to me in another server, proceeded to enter my town and load my pearl neither with my premission. He might have touched stuff in the town but I have not checked yet if that is the case, but if it was the case it wouldn't hurt to go back to a previous save since nothing was build in that town this day.

Anyhow this seems like a punishable offense to enter someones town and then also disrupt their pearl suspenders.

You can see in the image he was talking in chat about tpi'ng me and like 30 seconds later I got teleport-ed.
They are still in the town btw and making comments in chat about things which are happening to the people in town and constantly remarking like he is playing a horror game. BasharAlAssad might also be involved since he and tooatomic traveld together and also is making the horror game remarks.

Again got my pearl teleport activated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mister Murphy,
Founder of the Provinces of Lumen ☀
BasharAlAssad is for sure also involved with Tooatomic since Bashar also has been spotted in the town. They also called us dumb.

(01-01-2022, 11:59 PM)Mr_Murphi Wrote: BasharAlAssad is for sure also involved with Tooatomic since Bashar also has been spotted in the town. They also called us dumb.
now its calling one of our member called Hibi a bitch aswell.

Mister Murphy,
Hi, do you have any idea how any of them have access to your base?
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(01-02-2022, 08:25 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, do you have any idea how any of them have access to your base?
Our town has a personal Highway system all members know off which does not take you via a bastion, and they both got a bastion achievement at thesame time, and thus traveled a raw nether route. Even with our groups prior history with them it seems someone just did a manual search of the servers map and found the town coords and they got told and went there, since if they were aware of the town directions the members use they would have taken our personal highway systems.

My only real evidence for this is the fact that they both just didn't use the much more efficient and faster route to the base in question by going via the normal nether and this is known because of the bastion and return to sender achievement.

(01-02-2022, 10:23 AM)Mr_Murphi Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 08:25 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, do you have any idea how any of them have access to your base?
Our town has a personal Highway system all members know off which does not take you via a bastion, and they both got a bastion achievement at thesame time, and thus traveled a raw nether route. Even with our groups prior history with them it seems someone just did a manual search of the servers map and found the town coords and they got told and went there, since if they were aware of the town directions the members use they would have taken our personal highway systems.

My only real evidence for this is the fact that they both just didn't use the much more efficient and faster route to the base in question by going via the normal nether and this is known because of the bastion and return to sender achievement.
Small side note btw. "BasharAlAssad" is the alternative account of "EdgyCommunist69"

Mister Murphy,
Exclamation 
Tooatomic again joined Vanillahigh and went into our town and stole diamonds from our storage, proceeded to make diamond armor from our diamonds and when Hibi went to check on him being in the town and to see if the diamonds are gone from our storage indeed saw our diamonds got stolen and Tooatomic logged off when he likely spotted Hibi was online.

Yesterday we had 64+43 diamonds in storage but they all got stolen. He also took a diamond sword.

Mister Murphy,
(01-02-2022, 08:51 PM)Mr_Murphi Wrote: Tooatomic again joined Vanillahigh and went into our town and stole diamonds from our storage, proceeded to make diamond armor from our diamonds and when Hibi went to check on him being in the town and to see if the diamonds are gone from our storage indeed saw our diamonds got stolen and Tooatomic logged off when he likely spotted Hibi was online.

Yesterday we had 64+43 diamonds in storage but they all got stolen. He also took a diamond sword.
The precise number is just 43 diamonds since I got a report from a Lumen member that he took 64 diamonds for a possible trade which didn't go through.
Mister Murphy,
(01-03-2022, 12:58 AM)Mr_Murphi Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 08:51 PM)Mr_Murphi Wrote: Tooatomic again joined Vanillahigh and went into our town and stole diamonds from our storage, proceeded to make diamond armor from our diamonds and when Hibi went to check on him being in the town and to see if the diamonds are gone from our storage indeed saw our diamonds got stolen and Tooatomic logged off when he likely spotted Hibi was online.

The precise number is just 43 diamonds since I got a report from a Lumen member that he took 64 diamonds for a possible trade which didn't go through.
I forgot to post this image yesterday, before I went to bed, but Hibi also made a screenshot of Tooatomic being in our town and indeed having unenchanted newly made diamond armor made from raided diamonds from our storage.

Mister Murphy,
My fellow town members are starting to ask when we are getting the diamonds returned and if anything happened to Tooatomic for having stolen the diamonds.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr_Murphi from the Provinces of Lumen.
Mister Murphy,
TooAtomic has been jailed while I determine how he got access to your town.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]