• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! I'm Foxi!
Hiii! So my name is Foxi and I am a well known dragon who trades a lot of stuff in the server. I like collecting shiny stuff like diamonds, gold and amethysts. I am also a mediocre builder and designer but I excel in making large autofarms that are capable of supplying people with whatever they need. Looking for an elytra or shulker shells? Ask me!

One of my favorite activities is exploring the world. Believe it or not, I actually marked out the whole 128 strongholds in the world! So if people need help in looking for one near them, you can ask me in game by providing your quadrant and approximate coordinates and I could spot one for you! Anyways the main mission why I did that isn't really satisfactory but on the bright side all end portals are opened.

My main goal this map is to be able to balance out autofarm work and aesthetic builds. Last map I used too much of my time creating a superfarm when I could have just built a nice house. I am currently running Draconia, a town which I founded since last map. We have refounded in a meadows and a massive mushroom island. Our town got through a lot of struggles last map but now that we know what went wrong before, we will rise up again and be more powerful than ever learning from our previous mistakes. That is if we do our town invites right since last map we kind of kept inviting griefers by accident. So nowadays we're more stricter on who we let into our town. There's not really that much rules here and people are free to build whatever they want. Just making sure that they build in the designated areas as some land may be reserved for future developments. 

If you are wondering why I keep talking to myself for some reason, its just because I'm lonely. There's not really anyone to talk to that much here as due to the online setup I am unable to talk to anyone else. Vanilla high is my 2nd home now and being with the community makes me feel a bit happy especially because no one really pays attention to me that much irl. I want to help people whenever I can while being able to do what I want to do here.

Anyways, that's all and please remember to greet your sweet dragon Foxi when they're online. Byeee!
[Image: FoxiTheDragon.png]
Rawr! I'm Foxi!
(01-01-2022, 06:15 PM)FoxiTheDragon Wrote: Hiii! So my name is Foxi and I am a well known dragon who trades a lot of stuff in the server. I like collecting shiny stuff like diamonds, gold and amethysts. I am also a mediocre builder and designer but I excel in making large autofarms that are capable of supplying people with whatever they need. Looking for an elytra or shulker shells? Ask me!

One of my favorite activities is exploring the world. Believe it or not, I actually marked out the whole 128 strongholds in the world! So if people need help in looking for one near them, you can ask me in game by providing your quadrant and approximate coordinates and I could spot one for you! Anyways the main mission why I did that isn't really satisfactory but on the bright side all end portals are opened.

My main goal this map is to be able to balance out autofarm work and aesthetic builds. Last map I used too much of my time creating a superfarm when I could have just built a nice house. I am currently running Draconia, a town which I founded since last map. We have refounded in a meadows and a massive mushroom island. Our town got through a lot of struggles last map but now that we know what went wrong before, we will rise up again and be more powerful than ever learning from our previous mistakes. That is if we do our town invites right since last map we kind of kept inviting griefers by accident. So nowadays we're more stricter on who we let into our town. There's not really that much rules here and people are free to build whatever they want. Just making sure that they build in the designated areas as some land may be reserved for future developments. 

If you are wondering why I keep talking to myself for some reason, its just because I'm lonely. There's not really anyone to talk to that much here as due to the online setup I am unable to talk to anyone else. Vanilla high is my 2nd home now and being with the community makes me feel a bit happy especially because no one really pays attention to me that much irl. I want to help people whenever I can while being able to do what I want to do here.

Anyways, that's all and please remember to greet your sweet dragon Foxi when they're online. Byeee!

That was beautiful, passionate and courageous! I already know this map will be something else! Thank you for sharing those personal details, I'm pretty similar when it comes to that loneliness part. You did am awesome job and I can't wait to see your builds as I know are not going to be mediocre but actually extraordinary.
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
(01-01-2022, 07:07 PM)ShadowBerryKing Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 06:15 PM)FoxiTheDragon Wrote: Hiii! So my name is Foxi and I am a well known dragon who trades a lot of stuff in the server. I like collecting shiny stuff like diamonds, gold and amethysts. I am also a mediocre builder and designer but I excel in making large autofarms that are capable of supplying people with whatever they need. Looking for an elytra or shulker shells? Ask me!

That was beautiful, passionate and courageous! I already know this map will be something else! Thank you for sharing those personal details, I'm pretty similar when it comes to that loneliness part. You did am awesome job and I can't wait to see your builds as I know are not going to be mediocre but actually extraordinary.
As a member of Draconia, I can confirm that said builds are not mediocre, they are awesome.