• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my jail appeal
hello I'm not sure why I have been jailed I'm am very sorry for what ever I did i think I know but I'm not sure. my friend was making a house for me I was in a call with him it was all going good until he wanted to put a Nazi symbol on my house so I tried to tell him no but he wound stop so i kill him. soooo yeah I'm not sure though anyway I hope you have a great day or night when ever you are reading this [pls this is a awesome sever] Smile
(09-17-2021, 06:11 AM)batollie11 Wrote: also i just found out that i greifed someone by taking there stuff they were my neighbors so i left a gift and a sign saying it was from me and just before i left i relies i low hunger and they heve a food shop i took no more than 10 steak payed then went back to my place and now there saying that i took alot more than i did and said i broke something also if i greifed them why would i leave a sign
Hi. You're jailed for taking items from another base on 28 August 2021. See this report.
https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=6603
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(09-18-2021, 06:02 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. You're jailed for taking items from another base on 28 August 2021. See this report.
https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread...id=6603all
i didnt take all that stuff what i did was i was looking for my base i saw there base i needed food so i went to there food place i took a few steak payed and left a chest with a sign saying hi neighbor here's a gift from batollie11 the chest had some loot inside then i went back to my place i do not remember taking any of those items but if i did im very sorry i will get them back  Smile

(09-19-2021, 05:43 AM)batollie11 Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 06:02 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. You're jailed for taking items from another base on 28 August 2021. See this report.
https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread...id=6603all
i didnt take all that stuff what i did was i was looking for my base i saw there base i needed food so i went to there food place i took a few steak payed and left a chest with a sign saying hi neighbor here's a gift from batollie11 the chest had some loot inside then i went back to my place i do not remember taking any of those items but if i did im very sorry i will get them back also i think my friend took some stuff from jake tesla so yea there names are thecactusman131 and lands26 who live near me Smile  
I have taken a fresh new look at this incident and came to the conclusion that the evidence I have for jailing you is not good enough to keep you jailed. I present you my apologies for the inconvenience. Next time you're on the server you can do "vhguide unjailme" and you will unconditionally be released.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(09-28-2021, 09:50 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: I have taken a fresh new look at this incident and came to the conclusion that the evidence I have for jailing you is not good enough to keep you jailed. I present you my apologies for the inconvenience. Next time you're on the server you can  do "vhguide unjailme" and you will unconditionally be released.
thank you Smile