• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Super Fortuna Pick
Hi all, 

I was on last night and bought the super fortuna pick from spawn for the 15 trade cookies - I then logged off about 30 mins later and when I came back on it was completely gone. I’ve checked my entire inventory, chests, shulkers and even hoppers but nothing there. I’m wondering if there’s anyway to prove in the serverside logs that I did in fact purchase it and if possible have it rolled back/re-give the pick.

If there’s anything I can do to help please let me know and thank you for your time.
The Super Fortuna Pick has high level of Fortune but low durability and can't be repaired. You have most likely used it and it was destroyed in the process as intended.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Thanks for your reply - however I’m certain I didn’t use it as I put it in the top row of my inventory so I could use it when I had a good opportunity. Is there anyway you can help me or is it just gone now..?

Thanks again!
Unfortunately there is no way for me to know how you lost the pickaxe, assuming you had one. Its impossible for me to know whether you dropped it somewhere and it despawned, accidentally threw it in lava/cactus or it broke after you used it to mine something or it vanished due a game bug. I go with the principle that if there was any game bug that caused items to vanish, this problem would be more widespread so I'm eliminating this hypothesis for now.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]