• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flyhacker + Xray
Hello, this is the first post that I write on this forum, so if I messed the formatting or something, lmk.

The user in particular that I want to write about is "thegamerman5895", I (unfortunately) don't have any screenshots.
He was asking around if he could join a town, or a village, or whatever; so after everyone ignored him, I decided to invite him *near* my base, whilst we were travelling to the location that I told him about, I saw him fall off of the nether highway, and suddenly fly up and back onto the path exactly where he was before.
He has no elytra, he joined yesterday yet he had fully enchanted diamond armor + tools, an enchantment table, and about 77 diamonds (and he gave me 7 for giving him a place to stay), so he has most likely used some sort of x-ray mod to reach the diamonds (he also said that he was "lucky at finding diamonds" in the chat).
One other major red flag was that, while he was travelling alone to reach the nether highway, he kept getting kicked for flying, he would join, spend a few more secs, and then crash again.
(06-11-2021, 01:26 PM)NextinFRFX Wrote: Hello, this is the first post that I write on this forum, so if I messed the formatting or something, lmk.

The user in particular that I want to write about is "thegamerman5895", I (unfortunately) don't have any screenshots.
He was asking around if he could join a town, or a village, or whatever; so after everyone ignored him, I decided to invite him *near* my base, whilst we were travelling to the location that I told him about, I saw him fall off of the nether highway, and suddenly fly up and back onto the path exactly where he was before.
He has no elytra, he joined yesterday yet he had fully enchanted diamond armor + tools, an enchantment table, and about 77 diamonds (and he gave me 7 for giving him a place to stay), so he has most likely used some sort of x-ray mod to reach the diamonds (he also said that he was "lucky at finding diamonds" in the chat).
One other major red flag was that, while he was travelling alone to reach the nether highway, he kept getting kicked for flying, he would join, spend a few more secs, and then crash again.
they followed me uptop to the trading/rules tower without an elytra quickly as i flew up there so definitely hacking, then got little defensive and quit the game as i asked them how they followed me, tried to kill me before realizing it cant be done in spawn [Image: COjnrwSDQ8GZ10GsvB4Ryg.png]
Thanks for reporting. We'll keep an eye out.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]