• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LETS GET THIS DDRACONIA DRAMA OVER WITH PEACEFULLY
I tbh am really sick of all the drama between draconia However (yes block i know you will hate me for putting a discord screenshot but its nessary) but shadow has apologised

However there need to be some systems put in place

1. We should all apologise to shadow aswell as we did kind of act a bit mad

2. The dracona gunpowder theft case will be dropped with no need for payment

3. Gunpowder from foxi or me has to be paid for unless authorized to take by me or foxi. You can build your own gunpowder farm if you want if you want it for free

4. Penguin should become North draconia leader and have a more strict invite guide to prevent griefing

5. We will allow shadow to live in north draconia as a townie as long as he promises to behave and try not to take over
Also please don't say we do nothing for draconia

if you are a north or south draconia
member please type "yes" agree or "no" if you disagree
FoxiTheDragon's best friend rawr
(06-10-2021, 08:28 PM)Arga The Wolf Wrote: I tbh am really sick of all the drama between draconia However (yes block i know you will hate me for putting a discord screenshot but its nessary) but shadow has apologised

3. Gunpowder from foxi or me has to be paid for unless authorized to take by me or foxi.  You can build your own gunpowder farm if you want if you want it for free

4. Penguin should become North draconia leader and have a more strict invite guide to prevent griefing

5. We will allow shadow to live in north draconia as a townie as long as he promises to behave and try not to take over

member please type  "yes" agree or "no" if you disagree
I will only say yes if we host an actual election for north draconia. I don't want someone to just take it.
(06-10-2021, 08:28 PM)Arga The Wolf Wrote: I tbh am really sick of all the drama between draconia However (yes block i know you will hate me for putting a discord screenshot but its nessary) but shadow has apologised

3. Gunpowder from foxi or me has to be paid for unless authorized to take by me or foxi.  You can build your own gunpowder farm if you want if you want it for free

It sounds like a subjugation, is it possible to talk about a new system of government, we just ended a civil war.
[Image: ShadowPunchLord.png]
(06-10-2021, 08:37 PM)Humble Smeagle Wrote:

It sounds like a subjugation, is it possible to talk about a new system of government, we just ended a civil war.

This is what we have so far: 
Government going forward: 2 leaders, 4 advisors (2 per leader), all townies can make requests to advisors, requests will be decided by 4 advisors and 2 leaders in a vote, townies have less power than an advisor, advisors have less power than a leader and both leaders can make decisions as well as coexist in north draconia, all townies, advisors and leader must ask permission to use and access leader foxis empire and farms, there are no other restrictions, do you agree?

You can make suggestions here if you want but it would be easier and more convenient to discuss further on foxi's discord compromise and peace talks as well as apologies and new ideas if you'll allow us foxi.
[Image: ShadowPunchLord.png]
This section of the forum is not for Draconia drama it is for gamer situations I will move this to where I feel it is more appropriate. It is great to see this but lets keep it in the correct section Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]