• 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Hi, Draconia's gold farm was completely removed/deleted from existence this is major
(06-09-2021, 05:54 PM)Humble Smeagle Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 09:04 AM)Humble Smeagle Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 08:40 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: At the request on numerous town members I will be taking an independent look at what has happened here.

My findings will have no bias and will be based on what I see and understand of how this has unfolded.

Please note I am staff but my responses will be my own, am not looking at who should be banned or anything like that. I am here to hopefully assist all the town members to come up with an amicable solution.

Perfect, that's the Carl I know and love, I do have 20 diamond blocks I am willing to give arga to settle the issue of the missing gunpowder whenever he's ready to accept it.

So I'm getting threats about blowing up the town or my builds and also being bant cuz foxi is talking to a biased admin apparently I don't know. All I can say is please provide your evidence and the reason for banning me, if you tell me I will immediately apologize. My survival is important and you removing me from the actual game would make me cry, I don't think you would unless you've dedicated your soul to it...
I did not order any of those. For me I think it's resolved as our goal to dismantle the auto farms are already done. Any further drama is already unnecessary as we already split town into two.
[Image: FoxiTheDragon.png]
Rawr! I'm Foxi!
Sorry for not having time to catch up on this yesterday.
I have now read this thread and understand the situation, give me a few hours to digest this thread and past Draconia threads. I will give my honest opinion over the next few hours.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(06-10-2021, 08:23 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: Sorry for not having time to catch up on this yesterday.
I have now read this thread and understand the situation, give me a few hours to digest this thread and past Draconia threads. I will give my honest opinion over the next few hours.
Thank you so much and take your time.
[Image: HumbleSmeagle.png]
So I will start this by saying everything I write here is a personal view on what I have seen in this post and in Draconia over the past months. I note the following initial dot points in what I believe to be the level of importance.

1. If there are any personal attacks between Draconia members either in private chat or in Discord I am personally disappointed in all involved.
2. From my point of view I do not believe any actual griefing has occurred in Draconia.
3. Over the past months I have watched the town of Draconia descend into anarchy.
4. The town has aired its dirty laundry out in this forum and chat channels for all to see.

So all of this is life, Draconia is made up of people of all ages, nationalities and everything else you can think of. People in general are hard work, inter personal relationships are hard work, the internet is hard work, Minecraft is hard work. So you place all of these into a town and you can imagine how much hard work a town is.
Towns in general are a viscous beast and the town leaders will always have their head on the chopping block (This is the way).
Most towns start small and get to a nice sustainable level, some towns grow and grow and do not stay sustainable.
Some towns start with a basic set of rules, most start with absolutely no rules and both of these methods are a recipe for disaster when things start to go south.
Example, two town members build a blaze farm on the nether roof. Is this owned by the town? If the town leader believes this to be the case was there a written rule and was this agreed on by town members when they join. If you do not have rules like this when somebody leaves and decides to take this blaze farm with them are they in the wrong. I will not answer this as I do not know the rules of your town it is only an example, I also do not wish to enter into the debate.
Did you know most towns do not have the most simplest of rules like, chests in a players home are off limits and all other chests are for all town members to use. Another commonly not used rules is new players should not be brought to town until all members agree. Quiet often I watch people bring a new player to a town and the other members go crazy as it was never discussed and the town leader did not veto the new member.
How about a town rule for when people leave, this one is always forgotten and sometimes causes issues.
To be a town leader takes much responsibility and it is no less important for all town members to also be responsible. Having said all of this let’s move onto this town in general. I think the days of Draconia are close to over, the bitterness you all seem to have amongst yourselves seems too great which I find disappointing.
Unless you can fix this rift then you may as well close up shop. North and South Draconia will NOT work it will just become a battle ground and will end up in heart break. My advice is you are all intelligent players who are resource rich and good builders, some of you have to move on and build fresh. The town leader is still the leader of the town, but if he or she has lost control then really the town has no lead and no future. You all need to get together and decide the next step and move on….
90% of all town reports are Draconia and most of these have been internal issues, most of us are a little bit fed up with it. But having said that it makes for good popcorn reading and it’s a little bit like the young and the restless.

So I will sum this all up by saying

1. Do you want to fix it?
2. If yes work on it, but you will have to work hard
3. If you cannot fix it or do not want too then move on guys and gals
4. Come up with an amicable solution which ever path is chosen
5. Stop being mean and nasty to each other
6. Have respect for each other
7. Have respect for other players on Vanilla High
8. Hopefully other players can learn from this in their towns.

I do not think anyone here is really in the wrong, it has just got to the point where it is no longer working. Be the people I think you all are and finish this in a way that shows your true good character and not your flaws.
Like I said at the start, this is life. It is how we handle life that makes us who we are. I hope I have not offended anyone, this is just what I have seen.
(06-10-2021, 09:43 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: So I will start this by saying everything I write here is a personal view on what I have seen in this post and in Draconia over the past months. I note the following initial dot points in what I believe to be the level of importance.

1. If there are any personal attacks between Draconia members either in private chat or in Discord I am personally disappointed in all involved.
2. From my point of view I do not believe any actual griefing has occurred in Draconia.
3. Over the past months I have watched the town of Draconia descend into anarchy.
4. The town has aired its dirty laundry out in this forum and chat channels for all to see.

So all of this is life, Draconia is made up of people of all ages, nationalities and everything else you can think of. People in general are hard work, inter personal relationships are hard work, the internet is hard work, Minecraft is hard work. So you place all of these into a town and you can imagine how much hard work a town is.
Towns in general are a viscous beast and the town leaders will always have their head on the chopping block (This is the way).
Most towns start small and get to a nice sustainable level, some towns grow and grow and do not stay sustainable.
Some towns start with a basic set of rules, most start with absolutely no rules and both of these methods are a recipe for disaster when things start to go south.
Example, two town members build a blaze farm on the nether roof. Is this owned by the town? If the town leader believes this to be the case was there a written rule and was this agreed on by town members when they join. If you do not have rules like this when somebody leaves and decides to take this blaze farm with them are they in the wrong. I will not answer this as I do not know the rules of your town it is only an example, I also do not wish to enter into the debate.
Did you know most towns do not have the most simplest of rules like, chests in a players home are off limits and all other chests are for all town members to use. Another commonly not used rules is new players should not be brought to town until all members agree. Quiet often I watch people bring a new player to a town and the other members go crazy as it was never discussed and the town leader did not veto the new member.
How about a town rule for when people leave, this one is always forgotten and sometimes causes issues.
To be a town leader takes much responsibility and it is no less important for all town members to also be responsible. Having said all of this let’s move onto this town in general. I think the days of Draconia are close to over, the bitterness you all seem to have amongst yourselves seems too great which I find disappointing.
Unless you can fix this rift then you may as well close up shop. North and South Draconia will NOT work it will just become a battle ground and will end up in heart break. My advice is you are all intelligent players who are resource rich and good builders, some of you have to move on and build fresh. The town leader is still the leader of the town, but if he or she has lost control then really the town has no lead and no future. You all need to get together and decide the next step and move on….
90% of all town reports are Draconia and most of these have been internal issues, most of us are a little bit fed up with it. But having said that it makes for good popcorn reading and it’s a little bit like the young and the restless.

So I will sum this all up by saying

1. Do you want to fix it?
2. If yes work on it, but you will have to work hard
3. If you cannot fix it or do not want too then move on guys and gals
4. Come up with an amicable solution which ever path is chosen
5. Stop being mean and nasty to each other
6. Have respect for each other
7. Have respect for other players on Vanilla High
8. Hopefully other players can learn from this in their towns.

I do not think anyone here is really in the wrong, it has just got to the point where it is no longer working. Be the people I think you all are and finish this in a way that shows your true good character and not your flaws.
Like I said at the start, this is life. It is how we handle life that makes us who we are. I hope I have not offended anyone, this is just what I have seen.

Thank you very much for your fair opinion and your talent in format. I forgive foxi penguin and arga for everything. Along with all of the town members. I apologize for my rude comments. I will never do it again. I know that's the main reason for your animosity, behind the story. I promise you I will never say it think that again in private or public. I also apologize to penguin for saying he is lazy. He is a very skillful worker and adept at pvp. Regardless of his spiteful attitude, I forgive everything he did. Lastly, I apologize to foxi for stepping your character and trying my best to become better than you as a leader. Unfortunately you are the best player in vh and I have seen your new base it is even more amazing. Here's my idea of things we should start talking about when you're all ready to: town government, staying in current locations, new laws for our town, maybe we each join each other's discord so one person can have power in one and the other can have power there, a fresh town center for our new government, and lastly if possible ideas on how to improve our remaining farms since you two are the geniuses. At the end of the day I know I hurt you three based on my words in private chat. You three never said a bad thing but took action instead. Both were wrong but not doing nothing. If you want to start fresh, I'm here whenever you are ready foxi. (It's been killing me you don't say a word to me at all)
[Image: HumbleSmeagle.png]
I have been deconnected from Vanilla High for a while now and WOW, that's a first.
Agreed.
Formerly TinyC.
His Royal villager Builder of Twinningham (NPC Town)
This thread how now served its purpose and I will be closing it for further comment.