• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Further Clarification on my Debris Turtle at Draconia
Shadow put a chest at the place where I had my debris turtle with the netherite, but when I went to go there, it was taken. In addition, I thought it would be best to give further clarification. I spent over 2 stacks of ancient debris to build my turtle at Draconia. Even if the ingots were successfully given back to me, there's still a big discrepancy. I am at the site of where my debris turtle used to be. There was mention of some raiders who stole things from Draconia so chances are, it was probably that. This is not a matter of internal strife among town members. Some follow up investigation would be appreciated. Again, my former debris turtle was near the draconia town hall           
What is a Debris Turtle? When did you last play?
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(05-28-2021, 03:42 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: What is a Debris Turtle? When did you last play?
So I made a turtle building with the shell being made out of ancient debris. I hopped on last night to check on Draconia
Allow me to clarify when I asked you when you last played.

When was the last time you played when the debris turtle was still present. After how long did you notice it was missing?
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(05-29-2021, 07:29 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Allow me to clarify when I asked you when you last played.

When was the last time you played when the debris turtle was still present. After how long did you notice it was missing?
Last time I played when the debris turtle was still present was around mid-late April. Admittedly I wasn't active much during the time. I noticed it was gone on May 19, 2021. I then proceeded to make a post that same day (https://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=6498). I thought it was Shadow and Foxi who had kept the ancient debris safe for me, but after hearing from them and finding out that they didn't have it, I decided to make this follow up post.