• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower prices of heads
Hello dear admins,

recently we had a lot of fun creating masks for our summer festival changing our textures and buying our own heads.

Since this has revealed itself as a great tool for improving decorations around town, i would like to propose to lower the prices of heads.

This would also make it easier for each player to get other players heads and maybe start collections, right now i think the 25 cookies are too grindy for most players.

My proposal would be to lower the price to 10 cookies, so that the heads from the market are still more convenient for seasonal decorations and letters and numbers.

Let me know what you think Big Grin
[Image: Gintoki90.html]
(04-27-2021, 07:08 PM)Gintoki90 Wrote: Hello dear admins,

recently we had a lot of fun creating masks for our summer festival changing our textures and buying our own heads.

Since this has revealed itself as a great tool for improving decorations around town, i would like to propose to lower the prices of heads.

This would also make it easier for each player to get other players heads and maybe start collections, right now i think the 25 cookies are too grindy for most players.

My proposal would be to lower the price to 10 cookies, so that the heads from the market are still more convenient for seasonal decorations and letters and numbers.

Let me know what you think Big Grin
I think it's a great idea, 10 is good but if you go higher make sure it's less than 15, in fact 10 is actually good cuz it would take 5 days to earn it and a few days off you get lucky and get 2 random vote cookies. I agree 100%
[Image: ShadowPunchLord.png]