• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter Egg Hunt 2021
Vanilla High is running an Easter egg hunt at Spawn! This event will be running from Good Friday to Easter Sunday (April 2-4). Collect all 6 for a grande prize!

(p.s due to a bug when collecting eggs it will look like you keep the egg in your inventory but the egg is cleared when you pick it up. When you collect the final egg your Grand Prize token will look like the last egg. Clicking it in your inventory will fix it)
(04-02-2021, 06:44 AM)bamajoe411 Wrote: Vanilla High is running an Easter egg hunt at Spawn! This event will be running from Good Friday to Easter Sunday (April 2-4). Collect all 6 for a grande prize!

(p.s due to a bug when collecting eggs it will look like you keep the egg in your inventory but the egg is cleared when you pick it up. When you collect the final egg your Grand Prize token will look like the last egg. Clicking it in your inventory will fix it)
I found all 6 eggs and never got a grand prize token I tried clicking the last egg I tried collecting them 2 more times and it just didn't work. I literally don't know what to do. I can go back to where each egg was hidden for proof if you need me too I only got the yummy carrot