• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Dusty Traveler Appears
Greetings and well met,

I'm a longtime Minecrafter, going back eight years now, in a time where there are other major sandbox games out there, I am never far from playing Minecraft, its simplicity appeals to my own nature.

I'm a solo player for the most part, though I often partake in conversation on a whim.  I am currently somewhere far away from spawn, constructing my first house, though perhaps a villa is a better word for what I have planned right off the bat.  Pilgrim's Rest I think I shall call it.

Look forward to getting to know you all better.

Sincerely,

(Prodigal)Pilgrim
~The Road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone, and I must follow, if I can.~
Welcome to VH, Pilgrim!

Hoping you'll enjoy playing here.
Seeing as how posting any link in the server's chatbox is filtered, here's the pics to my starter house.  My creativity comes and goes, like a sputtering engine, sometimes it kicks off, and sometimes not.  I was inspired by an andyisyoda "fortified" starter house and made my own.  The build is more or less complete, though I plan on tweaking the landscape and doing some minor structural tweaks and adding decor.  Enjoy:

~The Road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone, and I must follow, if I can.~