• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in jail for no reason
hi, me again...
i was just making some bread, when my screen turnd black an i was in jail.
i have no idea why, but im banned with the reason: banned by a operator.
please response.
You were told after your first jailing that you would have a chance to become part of this community with caveats. The very first one being that you would be returned to the rules tower to agree to follow all of these rules: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/ However on your first day out of jail you were jailed after you took from pubic farms and did not replant. You were banned after you took those crops back home and kept it for your own. You have shown multiple times that you do not want to be part of this community. You are banned from this server.
(01-15-2021, 04:41 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You were told after your first jailing that you would have a chance to become part of this community with caveats. The very first one being that you would be returned to the rules tower to agree to follow all of these rules: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/ However on your first day out of jail you were jailed after you took from pubic farms and did not replant.  You were banned after you took those crops back home and kept it for your own. You have shown multiple times that you do not want to be part of this community. You are banned from this server.
i thought thos where replanted by themself, like the community told me
(01-15-2021, 07:42 AM)ello312 Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:41 AM)HammerStone Wrote: You were told after your first jailing that you would have a chance to become part of this community with caveats. The very first one being that you would be returned to the rules tower to agree to follow all of these rules: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/ However on your first day out of jail you were jailed after you took from pubic farms and did not replant.  You were banned after you took those crops back home and kept it for your own. You have shown multiple times that you do not want to be part of this community. You are banned from this server.
i thought thos where replanted by themself, like the community told me
also... you could have just asked me to repland them, instead of instantly ban me without me knowing what i did wrong
All the information you needed to stay on the server was given to you multiple times. The rules clearly state that "It is tolerated to harvest from other players’ farms if you replant." Explaining a ban is a courtesy not a necessity. You are still banned and will continue to be banned from this server.
(01-16-2021, 07:46 AM)HammerStone Wrote: All the information you needed to stay on the server was given to you multiple times.  The rules clearly state that "It is tolerated to harvest from other players’ farms if you replant."  Explaining a ban is a courtesy not a necessity. You are still banned and will continue to be banned from this server.
but it was a spawn farm
(01-16-2021, 03:52 PM)ello312 Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 07:46 AM)HammerStone Wrote: All the information you needed to stay on the server was given to you multiple times.  The rules clearly state that "It is tolerated to harvest from other players’ farms if you replant."  Explaining a ban is a courtesy not a necessity. You are still banned and will continue to be banned from this server.
but it was a spawn farm
also you could have just ask me to replant, instead of throwing me in jail without me knowing why
This matter is closed.