• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
in jail for a valid reason
Sad 
so, yes, im in jail
for valid reasons im not gonna say here but im not doubting about the reason
i deleted my pack, so i cant do it again
id like to make a compromise to keep playin
What you were doing was indeed a valid reason to be jailed. You knew it was when you were doing it. This makes it a valid reason for a ban from the server. However we will be willing to give you one chance to become part of this community with these caveats:

1. You will be returned once again to the rules tower to agree to follow all of these rules: https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
2. Your entire inventory will be cleared
3. Any further violations will result in a permanent ban

If you agree please respond
(01-08-2021, 04:28 AM)HammerStone Wrote: What you were doing was indeed a valid reason to be jailed.  You knew it was when you were doing it.  This makes it a valid reason for a ban from the server.  However we will be willing to give you one chance to become part of this community with these caveats:

1. You will be returned once again to the rules tower to agree to follow all of these rules:  https://vanillahigh.net/rules/
2. Your entire inventory will be cleared
3. Any further violations will result in a permanent ban

If you agree please respond
hi im responding,thank you for the opportunity.
only id like to only get my ancient debris and pickaxe scrapped from my inventory: because those where the items i got after i used this method
the rest i truly did craft in onest circumstance.
again, thank you for the opportuninty
No. The conditions of your pardon remain the same.
(01-13-2021, 11:23 AM)HammerStone Wrote: No.  The conditions of your pardon remain the same.
alright then, but the food?
nvm im going with the deal

(01-13-2021, 11:46 AM)ello312 Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 11:23 AM)HammerStone Wrote: No.  The conditions of your pardon remain the same.
alright then, but the food?
nvm im going with the deal
im online now
Type in game chat: vhguide unjailme