• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jail appeal
Hi,

A few minutes ago, around 9:50AM UTC+1, I have been jailed. I was flying on the server to be able to move faster between my home and my farm, which are not super close to each other. I can see why I was jailed and I am sorry for breaking the rules. It is not fair for me to do that against the other players on the server. My apologies to the mods, and if you would be so kind to un-jail me, I will in the future walk instead of fly, like everybody else. If you have any more questions or if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Happy New Year in advance!

Frontlane (=IGN)
Hi. Thank you for coming clean about the reason why you were jailed and that was exactly it: use of hacks. As I see no other rule breaking on your account, I will give you one pardon. Stop using that hacked client and refer to https://vanillahigh.net/rules for the mods you can use on top of a vanilla client. When you're back on the server, type this command to release yourself from jail: vhguide unjailme
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
Thank you very much. I promise I won't use them again.
Have a great day.