• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Appeal
I don't know the exact time of my jailing, but it was yesterday on the 12/23/2020 a Wednesday. I was taking stacks of wood, a chest plate, iron horse armor, flower pots, and arrows from a persons chest. I'm sorry for not going by rules, and sorry for the person I took it from. I will give their stuff back, and abide by the rules. Thank you.

-Iam_Abomination.
Is this an appeal for Iam_Abomination or Phanton9803? Select your words carefully.
(12-25-2020, 01:48 AM)HammerStone Wrote: Is this an appeal for Iam_Abomination or Phanton9803? Select your words carefully.
It's an appeal for Iam_Abomination
(12-25-2020, 01:48 AM)HammerStone Wrote: It's an appeal for myself, Iam_Abomination.
And you don't know why I would be asking if is for Phantom?
(12-31-2020, 01:34 PM)HammerStone Wrote: And you don't know why I would be asking if is for Phantom?
Yes, I believe you would be asking if it's for Phantom9803 because we both took from the same house, share the same base, and know each other. But this appeal is for me and not Phantom because each individual has to appeal for their actions, not for their friends.
Your appeal is denied. You are now banned from this server for Jail evasion.
1. It's not impossible for two friends to be in jail, we both took items for our base. Just because we play together, it doesn't mean the accounts are connected. (I played on my account even before we both got in jail.)
2. Can't you guys check footage to see us playing separately.
3. So why would I mention Phantom in my appeal, when it says to make appeals individually (not for friends)?

I'd like to know your input.
You have an IP match. Your log in time shortly after the jailing of Phantom is only part of the is an indicator that this account is being used by someone in jail to avoid it. This matter is now closed.