• 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
jailed appeal
hey i took some stuff from a big base Sad and im sorry i can give it back right now
Hi, stealing items from a base is not the only reason you were jailed.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(12-17-2020, 04:03 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, stealing items from a base is not the only reason you were jailed.
you got me... i cheated
Going through my evidence, I see that you have been using hacks, xrayed and stolen from a base. In view of these multiple offenses, I am not inclined to give you a pardon.
(12-18-2020, 11:13 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Going through my evidence, I see that you have been using hacks, xrayed and stolen from a base. In view of these multiple offenses, I am not inclined to give you a pardon.
ok
(12-18-2020, 11:13 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Going through my evidence, I see that you have been using hacks, xrayed and stolen from a base. In view of these multiple offenses, I am not inclined to give you a pardon.
Good evening(from Germany), I have been using baritone, hacks and havestolen from 2 bases in Minecraft.

I would like to apologize for my actions, I came on the Server to hack if I'm being honest, but then I saw that there are lots of nice people on the Server, I regret my decissions everyday staring out of these Iron bars...

If you could give me a 2. chance i can promise you I won't use cheats.

Liebe Grüße, AlmosBo

plzzz
I will review this in 2021 and let you know.