• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
jail appeal
13/12/2020 04:55 (GMT+1) 

this is a jail appeal
so i was trying to get away from spawn i went to the nether and ran 1000 blocks then made a new portal back to the overworld
when i got to the overworld i tried to do /sethome to save my progress but it didnt work so i asked in the chat the bot then said i set home by sleeping in a bed so i broke the snow on the ground and placed the bed and when i was just about to click it the sky became a little bit brighter the sun came up halfway like morning and then i got teleported to jail 

so i tried to sleep and when i clicked on the bed i got thrown in jail but i didnt click on the bed i was just about to so im confused what happened :/
This is not what you were doing when you were jailed. This is your one opportunity to join this community. If you can not be honest I can very easily change the jailing into a ban.
(12-13-2020, 06:09 AM)HammerStone Wrote: This is not what you were doing when you were jailed. This is your one opportunity to join this community. If you can not be honest I can very easily change the jailing into a ban.
what was the reason for the jailing and i did do that check the logs and timestamps???
I do not need to look at any time stamps or logs. You could not be honest with this community and this is why you will not be a part of it. You are now banned from this server.
(12-13-2020, 09:48 PM)HammerStone Wrote: I do not need to look at any time stamps or logs. You could not be honest with this community and this is why you will not be a part of it.  You are now banned from this server.
 lol like i care faggot