• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I X-Rayed an am now in Jail
Hello, 

I got jailed for X-raying. 

I was X-raying. I like giving people stuff and wasn't sure how strict the admins were about it. 
I'm coming clean because I like this server community and was hoping to play here long term. 

Obviously me promising never to X-ray doesn't carry any weight, although I'm happy to stop in order to continue playing on this server.

I'm happy to have my inventory wiped, as well as my ender chest emptied. You could even leave me on adventure mode of a while.
Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it up, otherwise it was fun playing with you all.  Heart
Thank you for your honesty. We are indeed strict about enforcing the rules here. Let the weight of your mistake help guide your conduct in the future. Because you have already agreed to an inventory/e-chest wipe this will what will be the caveat for release. Please make sure you have a full understanding of all the rules because you will not be given a third chance.

Type in chat "vhguide unjailme"