• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
jail appeal
not sure what to put here but I broke the rules and I am in jail. Wont happen again. Also this happened like 7 months ago and I haven't done this yet, so it would be awesome if I could get back on and work on my house in my town.

I was reading other jail appeals to see what to do, and I have to type what I did and everything.
I really wanted netherite and I had just been on 2b2t, so I had downloaded hacks, soooo I used them. Not a great decision.
I have since then deleted the hacks and have been very bored not being able to join the server. Really hope I can get back on. Been playing this server since late 2016, or possibly early 2017, and haven't even thought of hacking at all, but I guess I was just impatient. 
Definitely wont happen again, and I'm sorry for breaking the rules.
You're an old school player on VH and it was disapponting to see you use hacks. I will give you a pardon considering your time with VH but I'll have to clear your inventory as it is as a penalty for having broken the rules. Reply here if you agree.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 05:37 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: You're an old school player on VH and it was disapponting to see you use hacks. I will give you a pardon considering your time with VH but I'll have to clear your inventory as it is as a penalty for having broken the rules. Reply here if you agree.
Yes deal, thank you
When you're on the server next time, type this command and your inventory will be cleared and you'll be released from jail
vhguide unjailme
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]