• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello there!
Hiii! I am Foxi the Dragon. I have played in the server since the 1.12 map. I am great on redstone and auto farm construction. I always like to find efficient ways to obtain certain items especially building materials. I am also a fairly good builder and I like to make huge builds especially dragons. I have no focused theme choice but I do know how to make modern, greek, and japanese builds. I have been a town founder and mayor of 3 towns since 1.12 which is Archipelago Region, New Archipelago Region, and now Draconia. I also like to keep gaining more valuables like diamonds, gold and most especially netherrite. My favorite thing to do is trading. If there's anything else I would want to say, I'd say I'm also a furry.
[Image: FoxiTheDragon.png]
Rawr! I'm Foxi!
(11-30-2020, 04:06 PM)FoxiTheDragon Wrote: Hiii! I am Foxi the Dragon. I have played in the server since the 1.12 map. I am great on redstone and auto farm construction. I always like to find efficient ways to obtain certain items especially building materials. I am also a fairly good builder and I like to make huge builds especially dragons. I have no focused theme choice but I do know how to make modern, greek, and japanese builds. I have been a town founder and mayor of 3 towns since 1.12 which is Archipelago Region, New Archipelago Region, and now Draconia. I also like to keep gaining more valuables like diamonds, gold and most especially netherrite. My favorite thing to do is trading. If there's anything else I would want to say, I'd say I'm also a furry.
And also my best friend