• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruined chests and other stolen things
I logged in today at Friday and noticed that the storages in my General base area were messed up and displaced, more than 5 shulker boxes, 10-ish stacks of obsidian, a map art from an item frame, and other building materials were stolen. This happened near the heart of the town so I honestly expect to find more damages. I would request a rollback of the area since I haven't been on in a week, and am not sure when this exactly happened. Thank you for the patience and cooperation. (I will keep this thread up to date when I find more damages).

I asked the town members about it and they said that they have no interactions with my stuff. Although we do suspect two players, jmSEANk and TimelyShark439.
I'm everyone's amigo! HONK HONK
The two suspects have an unusually high amount of chorus fruit and ender pearls as well when I observed them when they went to the factory if that provides more clues.
[Image: FoxiTheDragon.png]
Rawr! I'm Foxi!
Its been a more than a day since this was posted. Just following up because I can only play on weekends.
PenguinAmigoXD, unfortunately we as staff can not always answer or respond to reports instantly. We give our time freely to assist the server and the players as much as we can, but like yourself can not always be available.

There is no need to worry, we have backups and if something is found to be out of place you will be assisted Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Hi sorry to take so long but the perpetrators have been removed from the server and will no longer be causing any trouble to any towns.

Let me know if you want to roll back, which will also remove anything any town member has done since the raid which was on the 19th of this month.

If this is not ideal then we can get together and replace the items stolen, it will take a little longer but will not upset other town members.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Thanks for looking onto it. I would request a rollback since I haven't built anything since the 19th and it also took a ton of hours to organize the things.

Once again, thanks
PenguinAmigoXD, do you live all alone? Keep in mind that a rollback will also rollback the work of other players in your settlement if there are other players living there.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(Yesterday, 10:32 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: PenguinAmigoXD, do you live all alone? Keep in mind that a rollback will also rollback the work of other players in your settlement if there are other players living there.
How big will the rollback be? I was hoping of a rollback of my main base only, since there was most damage there. If it were to be the whole town to be rolledback i would rather get the items back instead of a rollback of town.
I think it would be ok as ShadowPunchLords base is quite far away
FoxiTheDragon's best friend rawr
(Yesterday, 10:32 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: PenguinAmigoXD, do you live all alone? Keep in mind that a rollback will also rollback the work of other players in your settlement if there are other players living there.
Ok, me and the other townies have made the decision, i would not ask for a rollback anymore since new things have been built after the 19th. Thanks for the patience